Thursday 22 December 2011

So, I've decided that like the BOSS that I am, I will start to blog again. Mind you, I'm likely to fail, as I do with most things in life. Fail.


LOL JK I'm Awesome.
That's what this is going to be about. ME...Being awesome. As usual.

Unfortunately I'm leading an incredibly dull life at the moment, and unless you want to hear about my lovely night watching Love Actually with the wonderful Aoife Thanner, and Marie McKenna then you'll do well to bear with me, for more awesomeness is sure to follow. I mean, it is Christmas after all. And Christmas means family. And family means hilarity in the O' Connor/Horgan household.



Cool story bro, needs more orcs and shit.

On a side note, I have spent the last week watching Merlin, and have blazed through four seasons in that time, meaning I have done little else with my days. I am so ridiculously show-lagged at the moment. I'm speaking like a medieval knight, all honourably and righteous. And even dreaming about defeating the evil things that they fight... But more importantly, I'm dreaming about shifting...shifting King Arthur. OF ALL THINGS. But who can blame me, the man is a King like... 
Om nom nom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment